Announcement

Collapse

Obinx 2020

There are going to be some updates to Obinx over the next 4-5 months so things are going to be changing around. Ready for a 2020 launch.

We've also launched ADHDTrader discord. For more info about ADHDTrader visit here
See more
See less

Obinxer Strategy Info

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obinxer Strategy Info

This section is going to go over the Obinxer Strategy

It will include all the information you need to help you get started trading with the Obinxer Strategy.

This section will include the following.

- Setting Up MT4 to trade the pairs you want to trade and then installing the templates and indicators as well as setting them up.

Use the custom index's allows you to see each currency sentiment in a cleaner form found in obinxer-trading-help

Setting Up The Obinxer Strategy For You

1. You need to find out what currency you like trading the most. For this example, I will use what I trade. Witch is GBP/USD and EUR/USD. I have my MetaTrader 4 platform set up like this at all times.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	26
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	178
    2. As you can see I have GBP/USD and EUR/USD at the top and then EUR/GBP and DXY (Dollar Index) along the bottom.
    3. As I like to trade GBP and EURO I need to pick a 3rd currency to trade against and for me, that is the USD
    4. Example using CAD. If you wanted to trade AUD and NZD and your 3rd currency of choice is CAD you would have it set up like this.
    AUD/CAD and NZD/CAD at the top
    AUD/NZD and Custom CAD index for the bottom.

This allows you to see how "CAD" is doing overall to help you with a long or short sentiment. By having the AUD/NZD pair up too you can monitor the strength between AUD & NZD in one chart and this allows you to pick with AUD/CAD or NZD/CAD to get a better performance trade.
Working...
X